Our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team helps clients to meet their strategic goals, increase value, and reduce risks and uncertainty when buying and selling companies, investing in strategic projects or raising finance.
The broad spectrum of services we deliver includes strategic advice, decision support, business plan development, analysis and modelling, financial due diligence and transaction support.
Sounds exciting? Our work is dynamic and high profile and is one of the best ways to fulfill your career potential whilst helping clients to reinvent themselves for a better future. We have open opportunities in a number of areas.
An exceptional career in Strategy and Transactions awaits you. It’s yours to build.
Your key responsibilities
Our core work is focused on financial services regulatory compliance in all sectors mainly Banking (credit and financial institutions), Insurance and Wealth & Asset Management.
You will have a key role in:
· Executing project work
· Writing reports that set out our findings and recommendations
· Performing industry and company research
· Building client relationships
· Supporting with client proposals and pitches
· Work with other EY service teams, both locally and globally
What are we looking for?
· Banking and finance, chartered / certified accountant, or financial services qualification from a reputable professional or tertiary education institution (at least MQF Level 6 or higher)
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
· At least 2 years of relevant experience working, ideally in the financial services industry.
Want to learn more?
If you think you fit the role, our team would be happy to talk to you. Apply today using the link on this page or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or questions on the role and recruitment process. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
EY is a leading global professional services organisation employing 250,000 people in 150 countries. Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world. How far you go is up to you. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. We value the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime.