EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
You’ll get to work on cutting edge disruptive technologies and assist with building and implementing new technology solutions and products to address challenges faced by the banking industry.
Our Risk Technology practice helps clients manage credit, market and liquidity risk across regions and regulatory regimes. We provide full lifecycle services to enable the implementation of best practice risk management processes and systems. We help clients respond to emerging risk and regulatory developments through implementing agile methodologies.
The Risk Technology practice focus areas include:
· Credit risk technology solutions - Technology solutions to complex credit risk, capital issues and regulatory mandates including but not limited to credit origination and approval, portfolio management, rating systems, Basel, CCAR Banking Book, IFRS 9, CECL, and SCCL.
· Treasury risk technology solutions - Establishing a strategic treasury risk architecture and framework that supports changing regulatory requirements enables the implementation of Liquidity Risk (including Intra-day), Funds Transfer Pricing, and Collateral Management solutions.
· Trading and market risk technology solutions - Streamlining trading technology environments and implementing flexible and reliable risk platforms including front office based market risk and VAR platform strategy, stress testing analytics, PnL decomposition and regulatory mandates including but not limited to FRTB and CCAR Trading Book.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll deliver exceptional client service within an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Our seniors foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and deliver quality client services.
Skills and attributes for success
· Your financial and risk background will enable you to build and deliver practical, executable plans that enable client success
· Experience in executing controls related assessments across multiple risk and regulatory domains throughout the technology architecture
· Demonstrated experience in end-to-end and UAT testing of business processes, technology, and data infrastructures
To qualify for the role you must have
· A Bachelor's degree (computer science, engineering, or related field) and approximately 2 years of related work experience in an Information Technology role in a financial services company OR
· A Master’s degree (computer science, engineering, or related field) and minimum of 1 year of related work experience in a financial services company
· Enterprise IT implementation experience leveraging Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies
· Hands-on experience in multiple phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements definition, controls implementation, and testing
· Experience with packages/vendors used in risk management including but not limited to Blueprism, Pega, WorkFusion, Oracle, Axiom, SAS, IBM/Algorithmics, Sungard, Moody’s, QRM, MarkIt, Bloomberg
Ideally, you’ll also have
Demonstrated hands-on technology competencies in one or more of following areas:
· Reconciliation & operational controls assessment and design
· Risk data quality / governance
· Attestation framework design and implementation
· Current state assessments and future state roadmaps
· Business and functional architecture blueprint
· Knowledge across multiple regulatory reports
· Previous experience supporting 2 nd line and 3 rd line of defense validation functions
· SQL/MSEXCEL/MSACCESS proficiency
What we look for
We’re seeking a highly motivated senior to be part of our client engagement teams and contribute to the development of service to meet ongoing client needs.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· Opportunity to play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.