Job Description :
Successful applicant will help clients in financial institutions to tackle numerous challenges of risk management and provide specialized integrated risk management services. The role includes risk measurement and modeling, financial instrument valuation, hedging analysis, and capital management.
Your Client Responsibilities :
· Ensure the time delivery of quality deliverables, maintain regular contact with project managers and project team members
· Manage issues, scope and risk associated with engagements
· Ensure the use of EY methodologies, tools and technology to advantage the team
· Build and maintain client relationships at all levels
· Look for potential opportunities/ engagements
· Stay informed of general business/economic developments and understand their impact to the client
Your People Responsibilities :
· Provide support on all assigned engagements
· Collaborate and work together with higher-level staff
· Contribute to performance feedback
· Contribute to people-related initiatives
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork
· Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business from a reputable institution; an advanced degree, quantitative modeling background (i.e. IFRS 9/ IAS 39), and professional certification (e.g. FRM / CFA) will be a bonus.
· 2 - 5 years of working experience, preferably in financial services industry.
· Experienced in credit modelling, credit risk, market risk, and/or liquidity risk.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), knowledge on programming tools and statistical software such as R, SAS, SQL, MATLAB are also preferable
· Interested in customer engagement with understanding on leading practices and industry challenges.
· Excellent skills in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English
· Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, presentation and communication skills
· Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Risk?
Risk management protects business performance and contributes to sustainability in results. It's about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As part of our team of risk professionals, you'll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations to develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and control. You'll help them benefit from their investments in internal controls and have greater confidence they can respond to whatever the future may hold. You'll be engaged in delivering some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally. As part of our market-leading global network of risk professionals, you'll gain the valuable experience you need to become a successful risk advisor. You'll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements with major global clients, helping them transform and sustain their business performance. At Ernst & Young, we recognize that it's the perspectives, skills and enthusiasm you bring to our clients that makes the difference.