At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people for our Consulting practice, which is a leading provider of services to the banking and insurance sector as well as large corporates in other industries. You will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and contribute to the growth of our team. Bringing experience and insight on one or more disciplines, you will shape solutions to a range of client challenges in risk management and finance IT for the Banking industry. Working in this creative environment, you will be given the opportunity to take responsibility and work on challenging projects for major clients in Greece as well as major financial institutions abroad.
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
· An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
· Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
· Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
To qualify for the role you must have
· Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor’s and preferably a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, Data Science or other related field with strong quantitative focus.
· Relevant working experience in the fields of data management, data integration, Business Intelligence and reporting, including analysis, design, implementation, integration and maintenance would be considered an asset.
· Specifically, the candidate should demonstrate:
· Proven experience in database development using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
· Advanced programming skills using T-SQL or PL/SQL
· Knowledge of data warehousing and dimensional modelling
· Experience in ETL technologies like SSIS or Talend
· Basic database administration and performance tuning skills
Ideally, you will also have
· Experience in the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI)
· Experience in other business intelligence/data visualization platform (Sap BO, Tableau, QlikView, etc)
· Professional experience in banking or financial risk management
· IT-related professional qualifications
· Experience in object oriented programming and software engineering
What we are looking for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.