EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Do you have an interest in assisting clients with transforming the way they administer risk in order to improve their risk management programs? More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to the complex financial regulations being implemented and they look to us for advice and services they can trust. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, assisting our clients to address the increasing pressures on IT risk management, Third Party Risk Management, IT Reg & Compliance, GRC, and Data Analytics.
You’ll help our clients on range of risk management services in the information technology space. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
Building relationships is the key. You will be a high-profile contact when it comes to motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds by fostering an innovative and inclusive team-orientated work environment. As you build knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization as well as the clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
· Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services.
· Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
· Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
· Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
· Experience in IT Risk Transformation services such as ITRM, TPRM, GRC, Data Analytics, or Reg & Compliance.
· Strong candidates will hold at least one relevant professional certification, such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC.
· Understanding of risk management practices and a deep knowledge and experience with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and frameworks within the financial industry such as FFIEC, NIST, ISO27001, GLBA, OCC Heightened Standards
· Leadership as well as proven project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations, and project management
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm or large global financial institution
· Willingness to travel up to 80% if needed
What we look for
We’re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What Working at EY Offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning : You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership : We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.