Risk and Regulatory Assurance team sits within our Assurance - Financial Services Organisation and is a fast growing and developing group globally and in Hong Kong. It offers you a dynamic and continuously changing portfolio as we respond to, and foresee client needs on an ongoing basis.
Within EY's Assurance service line, our professionals provide:
· Internal control review & assurance services (including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 reports)
· Services relating to SFC/HKMA Inspection ( including pre or post inspection assurance/attestation)
· Services relating to regulatory licensing (including application assurance/attestation)
· Regulatory filing and reporting
Your key responsibilities
· Taking ownership on work streams on engagements.
· Working as part of a larger team and day to day communication with clients
· Taking responsibility for the conduct of reviews and preparation of reports according to EY methodology, making oral presentations of findings/recommendations to client’s management team(s)
· Identifying the impact of forthcoming regulatory change, and support clients on the potential impact.
· Supporting technical analysis and becoming a subject matter expert on topics
· Identifying and documenting key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable SFC/HKMA regulations.
· Technical research, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies, participating in the development of EY thought leadership materials
To qualify for the role you must have
· At least 2 years' relevant experience in providing audit services for the financial services industry
· Knowledge and experience within the Wealth and Asset management or Banking and Capital Markets sector, with a strong understanding of the regulatory challenges within the Hong Kong/Greater China market
· Detailed understanding of the SFC or HKMA requirements
· Experienced in performing controls and assurance related regulatory projects
· Strong report writing skills and excellent communication/presentation skills
· Experience with regulatory bodies ideal.
· Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.