EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our global FSO Advisory, System Integration (SI) Oracle team. Individuals will work directly with EY leadership and clients to integrate Oracle solutions that transform the way they do business. Individuals, like you, will work to identify business requirements and identify solutions that align with Oracle technologies supporting the finance organizations of our clients.
Your key responsibilities
As a key member of this team, you’ll be looked at to participate in a global team of technology professionals through all phases of the technology lifecycle, including requirements definition, architecture and functional design, testing, and implementation while maintaining strong client relationship.
Skills and attributes for success
You will ideally have a balance of knowledge of the financial services, Oracle system expertise and strong communication and leadership skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
· 2+ years of work experience, including 1+ year of system implementation execution, system implementation design, and/or lean / six-sigma operational improvement projects.
· A minimum of 2 year of relevant experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working
· Deliver quality project execution by supporting project/program team economics, performance against the job arrangement and budget, and proactively addressing issues on scope, timing, and resources as appropriate or necessary
· Support the development of repeatable services, tools, points of view, and thought leadership to differentiate EY from its peers. These are leveraged throughout EY to provide consistency in our solution delivery
· Possess ability to develop detailed knowledge of Oracle technologies of one or more Oracle applications related to Cloud ERP, PeopleSoft, Hyperion EPM or OFSAA/FAH
· Demonstrated ability to participate in a global team of technology advisors through all phases of the technology life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture and functional design, testing, and implementation while maintaining strong client relationship
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 70-100%
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field
· Experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Managing against an onshore/offshore model; definition of business and technical requirements; design of technology architecture; system selection and implementation support; data mapping and conversion; proof of concept; business and IT process reengineering; program/project management and implementation planning (PMO)
· Previous Project experiences in:
· Finance transformation and accelerated close; sub-ledger/ledger redesign; management reporting enhancement; business intelligence/decision support; traded products/front/back office package implementation; data warehousing/enterprise data design and management; enterprise application integration; financial planning, budgeting and forecasting; business/merger Integration, reconciliation redesign or improvement
· Level 3 Model Builder Certification
· Master Anaplanner Certificate - Preferred
· Anaplan Solution architect or Master Anaplanner certification and/or significant work experience driving development using Anaplan in complex business environments - Preferred
· Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
· Strong hands-on experience building and supporting complex forecast and planning models
· Strong expertise and deep understanding of multi-dimensional modeling
· Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
· Experience with full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
· Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modeling, macros, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.
· Technical design and development experience using various use cases preferred
· Partner with cross-functional teams to identify needs, understand existing models, and translate that info into efficiently-built Anaplan models.
· Experience with Financial Forecasting
· Experience overseeing model build activities for multiple work streams while working with client team(s)
What we look for
We’re looking to develop the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performed in the past have demonstrated:
· Experience and knowledge within the financial services marketplace
· Identified opportunities to leverage EY’s transformative solutions into a client’s solution
· Consistency in supporting project objectives on time, within budget and with the highest-quality results
· Strong EY values, identified by all ranks as someone who actively leads and coaches
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.