1. Perform information research on a variety of topics such as current event, industry, client happening, etc.
2. Assess information reliability and investigate to address analytical issues.
3. Draw together information from primary and secondary sources to prove or disprove hypotheses.
4. Work collaboratively to produce qualitative and/or quantitative analysis.
5. Participate in advisory projects related to fund distribution strategy definition, implementation and maintenance (incl. project management, business and risk analysis, regulatory support).
6. Support to provide services and produce engagement deliverables in accordance with the clients’ needs.
7. Assist in the development of service proposal and industry articles.
8. Travel required.
9. Translate document from English to Mandarin and vice versa.
To qualify, candidates must have:
1. A bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, finance, other business disciples.
2. Excellent verbal/written communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
3. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
4. A team player, self-starter, self-motivated and interested to explore new fields and solutions.
5. Fast learner, independent and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong English written, spoken, listening and reading ability (TOEIC 800 above).
7. Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project skills.
8. New graduates or person with 1-2 years’ of work experience are welcome to apply.