EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ teams and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of solutions built on the Dynamics 365 F&O platform. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
· Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client's project life cycle
· Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations market
· Providing broad technical and functional knowledge of various modules within Microsoft Dynamics
· Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
· Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
· Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
To qualify for the role you must have
· Bachelor's degree and three or more years of related work experience
· 2-3 years of development experience and/or ERP software solutions
· 2 or more years of X++ experience in one of the following platforms: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
· Minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
· Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior advisory experience relevant to industry-specific business and technology functions
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics, or Accounting, Finance desired; master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
· Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning : You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership : We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.