UK Analytics Hub Data & Analytics
Newcastle Data & Analytics Hub – Junior Hub Assistant
As part of Vision 2020 our goal is to produce the highest quality audits in the profession. By delivering innovative analytical support to the assurance team you will enhance both the value and quality of the audit work and enable EY to achieve this goal.
You will be joining this relatively new team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to see the team and its offerings develop from the beginning. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
The provision of an on shore technical delivery hub providing data & analytics services to assurance personnel across all UK offices.
Your key responsibilities
· Assisting with data capture and extraction from key financial and ERP systems
· Managing remote and automated client data capture from key financial and ERP systems
· Cleansing data using Excel, Access, Monarch, Spotfire and other data cleansing solutions
· Analysis of data using a variety of different software tools eg: Excel, Access, Spotfire
· Loading data to a variety of EY data analysis tools and solutions
· Working as part of a central delivery centre providing data & analytics services to assurance personnel across all UK offices
Desirable but not essential experience
· Possess an understanding of business and financial accounting processes
· Have experience of financial data analysis
· Have a good working knowledge of Excel and one or more financial/ ERP systems
To qualify for the role you should be able to
· Work well under pressure and have the ability to deliver within tight deadlines
· Effectively deliver high volumes of work and analysis to a set budget
· Build effective relationships with colleagues and have a strong commitment to team work
· Have a strong desire to learn and develop into the role
· Possess a great sense of humour, a positive outlook and be full of energy and enthusiasm
What we look for
You will be an energetic and hands on self-starter who is passionate about the opportunity to work for a large global business. You will need willingness to learn and have a keen interest in how we can support the wider assurance practice.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.