At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will be responsible for full recruitment process & support employer branding activities: planning, targeting our audience, helping in organizing, participating in employer branding events, take care of full recruitment process lifecycle.Being a part of Talent team in Vilnius officethe role offers a variety of development paths, including processes improvements, various internal projects, as well asbecome trusted HR business advisor to the leadership team. Position is temporary for maternity cover, however the organization as EY always has upcoming new opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
· Proactively plan & ensure recruiting needs with business leaders, including understand & follow up with the business services and news.
· Coordinate and execute the entire sourcing & recruitment processes
· Drive delivery of a “best in class” experience for all candidates.
· Support & participate in Employer Branding communication, events & activities (universities career days, open door days etc.). Develop and maintain relationships faculties of our key universities, student organizations, etc.
· Build the Firm’s reputation as a top employer of graduates amongst the student population.
Skills and attributes for success
Good understanding of business processes and services. The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment will help you to succeed as well as the ability to quickly pick up full account management of key recruitment areas.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· At least 2-3 years of experience in HR, having a strong recruitment/ talent attraction & acquisition background.
· Strong knowledge of sourcing & recruitment processes,sourcing tools and techniques.
· Excellent communication, teamwork skills.
· High level of spoken and written Lithuanian and English.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience recruiting for financial services and consulting professionals would be an advantage.
· Experience in international environment.
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a person with an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude. If you are motivated by challenge and if you like taking ownership of your work, this role is perfect for you. Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work. A data-driven approach towards recruitment is also highly valuable.
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off,paid days for your studies & developmentand other benefits. Plus, we offer:
· A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
· Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job trainingto develop new skills and progress your career;
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Salary: 1700 – 2700 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build. Apply now.
Due to COVID-19 situation all the interviews will take place online.
EY – a member of Ernst & Young Global – is a market leading provider of the professional services in the Baltic States. More than 700 EY professionals in the Baltic States offer assurance, consulting, legal, accounting, strategy, tax and transactions services. EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY team with 300000 people in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Visit us at www.ey.com/lt_lt
Follow us on Facebook @EYCareersLithuania and Instagram @ey_lithuania .