Description de l'offre
HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organization to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services Delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organization through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centers.
Purpose of the role :
To take responsibility for all administration relating to the ‘offer of employment’ process. This includes drafting offer letters, managing induction plans, referencing and updating HR systems, while ensuring an exceptional joiner experience.
Essential experience and qualifications :
· Proven administration experience of working to high volumes and juggling conflicting priorities.
· Customer service experience and a professional telephone manner.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with the most routine tasks.
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages.
· Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will be able to :
· Communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation.
· Use initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive.
· Influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate.
· Demonstrate successful track record of process improvements and best use of technology.
Typical activities :
· Draft offer letters for Experienced Hire joiners.
· Act as a dedicated point of contact for joiners and their on-boarding, e.g. documentation, international support, IT set-up, references, inductions, UK right to work, escalating non-compliance and answering queries.
· Update HR systems and spreadsheets to ensure data integrity.
· Process payroll changes, review and check transactions generated by audit reports.
· Provide regular updates to the Experienced Hire Recruitment team on progress of on-boarding.
· Take calls on the Recruitment Helpline and deal with queries.
· Process invoices for recruitment related costs.
· Flexibly support team members and other HRSSC teams according to work volumes.
· Contribute to wider projects and initiatives.
· Cover for other Administrators during planned and unplanned absence periods.
· Other ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required and directed by the Team Leader.
· Working to deadlines, KPIs and SLAs.