At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an Entry Level Executive Assistant (EA) within the Core Business Services team in Melbourne that will continue to grow solid administration skills by learning from, and working with, some of our most experienced EAs. This program takes drive and commitment but will provide you with the support and training that you will need to succeed. You will gain valuable experiences and build networks that will stay with you throughout your career.
Our Entry Level EA Program consists of:
A 12-month contract with:
· A comprehensive induction program
· 4 weeks of training in our Business Support Centre to get you familiar with our technology and processes
· 2 weeklong rotations through each of our four service lines, where you will build your understanding of our business and our clients
· You will be allocated a mentor, as well as a coach from each part of the business to offer the support and guidance you need as you move through each rotation
· Ongoing support as you continue to develop in your role
At the end of the 12-month contract Entry Level EAs who have successfully completed the program will be considered to transition into a permanent role with EY and encouraged to utilise our formal or informal flexible working practices.
Your key responsibilities
· Diary Management
· Travel Management
· Event management coordination
· Expense preparation and management
· Prepare expense claims using gT&E
· Client relationship management and support
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must
· A Diploma of Business Administration or Certificate IV of Business Administration (desirable) and 2 -3 years relevant work experience in a customer servicing role (such as office administration, hotel reception, airline customer service, hospitality and/or other administration roles)
· Energy, enthusiasm, confidence, and a “can do” attitude
· Great communication skills, able to build rapport and understanding of others concerns, needs and issues
· Superior standard of written and spoken English
· Excellent attention to detail and is service and quality focused
· Basic problem-solving capability
· Entry knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
Ideally, you’ll also
· Quality driven, consistently aiming for high standards
· Initiative and willingness to learn
· Maintains strict discretion and confidentiality
· Extremely organized and enjoys administration
· Able to work in a team arrangement and strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate EY’s core values - integrity, respect and teaming; building relationships based on doing the right thing; energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
What we offer
· Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Continuous learning : personalised career development including coaching, experiences andformal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
· Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensivebenefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application firstname.lastname@example.org or phone+61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.