Description de l'offre
eDiscovery Associate, Manchester
EY’s Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team forms part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) business unit and specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation and fraud detection.
The eDiscovery team specialise in identifying, collecting and producing large volumes of ESI in the form of emails, documents, databases, audio/video files, social media, web sites and more, on behalf of our clients. This is secured and analysed to separate the relevant data for use in a range of different projects.
As a team we are focused on effectively supporting our clients by applying our wealth of experience from successful engagements and by utilising our talented, multi-skillset team. Our approach is to combine cutting edge forensic infrastructure and industry standard toolsets with innovative internally developed software and analytics packages.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Contribute to end-to-end eDiscovery engagements, performing tasks across the whole project lifecycle including identification, collections, analysis and productions
· Use a range of industry standard software to support client requirements
· Extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources to be presented and utilised across multiple client facing platforms
· Interact with clients directly to provide any required support in relation to the engagement at hand
· Use problem solving approaches to overcome unexpected issues — both technical and operational
· Research and development, looking for new ways to use existing and emerging technologies to solve client problems
To qualify for the role you must have:
· First or 2:1 class degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics (or equivalent)
· Experience with databases, particularly SQL programming and design of relational databases
· Exposure to programming e.g. industry experience or a significant implementation project at university
· Solid understanding of networks, operating systems and hardware components that make up a PC
· Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Adaptable working style with self-initiative and the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced dynamic industry
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical persons
· Experience with industry-standard forensic applications and tools such as EnCase, FTK, Helix, Falcon, Ditto, Nuix, Relativity and Tableau.
What working at EY offers
· We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.