At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
EY’s Performance Improvement Technology Consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to their business’ strategic objectives. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients. The key service offerings cover finance function transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager.
· Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with InfoSec and Architecture resources.
· Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets.
· Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
· Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls.
· Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
· Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle.
Skills and Attributes for Success
· Able to distill complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions.
· Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD).
· Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies with ability to rapidly define engineering standards and produce automation code.
· Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation.
· Strong problem-solving attitude.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team as required.
To Qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
· Minimally 3 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role, preferably using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
· Experience with any of the following: Azure, O365, AWS, Google Cloud.
· Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
· Expertise in software development methodologies.
· Possess strong working knowledge of:
· Known CI/CD tools (e.g. GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.).
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc..
· Databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.