What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Do you want to shape how data is utilized in the future of audit? Is finding a solution to a challenging problem a cause for celebration for you? Our Data Delivery team is expanding in the Nordics and we’re now looking for talented colleagues to join our team based in Helsinki starting in August 2021!
Joining the Data Delivery team will give you an excellent chance to grow as a data professional in a young and thriving team. In this role you will become a data expert who is able to consult both our clients and audit teams in turning their data related challenges into opportunities. You will be a part of an international group that is shaping the future of audit by developing analytical tools and working methods.
The job itself consists of requesting, validating, processing, visualizing data and forwarding analytical tools to our audit teams. Thus, your role is central in coordinating and prioritizing the workloads, based on the urgency of deadlines. You won’t be alone in this task though, since you’ll be supported by your local and Nordic colleagues, as well as the audit teams and our clients.
What we look for
· You are data driven. We’re looking for people with a genuine interest in the ETL process. You might be familiar with one or more of the most common ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or have hands-on experience with database structures (SQL, Azure).
· You are flexible and dedicated. The job will include demanding situations where the ability to coordinate simultaneous responsibilities is vital. You thrive in working under pressure and are willing to put in the effort to ensure quality is never compromised.
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you
· Grow as part of a close-knit team where we constantly push and encourage each other forward. We work with little hierarchy which gives everyone an opportunity to highlight and develop their own individual aspirations and talents.
· To further highlight this, one of the biggest reasons which makes this job rewarding, is the team. This shows also on our free time, where we periodically host boardgame nights and other get-togethers.
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
· To apply, please submit your resume by 9.5.2021 on our career’s website: http://m.rfer.us/EYSeA1qW8 . We will start going through applicants and conducting interviews during the application process.
· If selected from the first screening, you’ll receive an invitation to our on-demand video assessments and gamified ability testing. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
· Interviews will be conducted virtually during April-May 2021
· The work would start in August 2021
· For additional questions, please contact Tuukka Kalliomaa (+358 50 598 5147, Tuukka.firstname.lastname@example.org)