Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Asset Management, Information Technology, Talent, Legal, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, and Risk Management.
Join our Asset Management Team and you will support the firm in running the business and daily operations by controlling the office’s assets condition and preparing the assets to Users. With so many offerings, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Controlling the office assets condition
· Tracking the office assets position
· Preparing computer/office assets for user
· Repairing broken computer (minor repairing)
· Reporting and claim the broken computer to vendor
· Preparing daily and monthly report of assets status and condition
· Fresh graduated and experienced (1-2 years) candidates are welcomed to apply
· Hold Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), System Information (SI), or Management with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00
· Have knowledge of computer or IT related asset (Hardware & Software)
· Have an experience in IT field could be an advantage (especially in hardware computer)
· Must be competent in Ms. Office
· Fast learner
· Good communication skill in English and Bahasa