People Advisory Services (PAS) Managed Services – Contracting Analyst
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Our Belfast office is a successful and growing one thanks to a large and varied client base ranging from multinational listed businesses to start ups, owner managed to private equity / entrepreneurial venture backed, covering various sectors. It is also the delivery hub for many of the managed services we deliver for UK and global clients meaning we can offer you the opportunity to gain experience of service delivery for a wide variety of clients and enhance your skills working with national and international businesses.
Our People Advisory Services managed services team are looking for a Contracts Analyst to join our Belfast Office. The Contracts Analyst will work with suppliers to execute the supplier qualification, onboarding and compliance activities and will be a key member of the Contracts and Risk function within the Supplier Management Team. They will report into the Contracts and Commercial Manager.
The Supplier Management Team comprises three main functions:
· Contracts and Risk – administration of the supplier qualification and onboarding process and the management of contractual compliance thereafter
· Procurement and Proposals – running of the procurement process with the supplier community, from sharing requirements through to receipt and evaluation of proposals
· Supplier and Community Management – establishing and managing the relationship with suppliers focusing on supplier performance
You will also have the opportunity to shape and continuously improve our approach to supplier qualification, onboarding and compliance management as well as how we procure, receive and evaluate proposals from suppliers in the community.
Your key responsibilities
· Initiates, administers and tracks supplier qualification and onboarding activities
· Supports prioritisation of onboarding efforts to ensure resource is matched to greatest need
· Once suppliers are onboard, interacts with suppliers to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and EY policies
· Monitors supplier risk by analysing various sources of information (e.g., internal and external), developing mitigation plans and engaging appropriate stakeholders
· Supports Account Managers at the start of new projects / engagements to review supplier compliance against the specific project scope
· Liaises with the EY legal, quality and risk management, independence and IT assurance teams on compliance and risk matters
· Provides business continuity support to the Commercial Analyst.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for supplier and commercial management individuals who have relevant commercial and contracts experience who excel at client and supplier relationships. Given this is a growing team, we are looking for individuals with a continuous improvement mindset who can contribute to the evolution and ongoing improvement of the way we deliver services for our clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Commercial and contracts experience
· Risk management experience
· Attention to detail and a commitment to high quality delivery
· Strong interpersonal skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
· The ability to integrate with new teams quickly and build effective relationships at all levels
· Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and consult appropriately within the firm
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.