In line with the Global Finance Transformation, our Markets Finance function are launching new roles in parallel with the deployment of a global SAP implementation known as Program Mercury, this role will map to Mercury Business Advisor (MBA) Level 1.
The C2C Helpdesk Analyst plays a key role providing on-demand support to internal teams reaching out through a variety of technological conduits (online chat, email, phone line or by logging a ticket). We are looking for someone like you to be part of this high-performing team that will provide end-to-end system, process and policy knowledge and provide the right advice as it is needed as we support the business while we transform how we operate. The role will provide support across all EY UK and Ireland business units.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Take responsibility for ensuring that all queries are resolved to a suitable conclusion
· Escalate complex issues by following the escalation processes in place
· Review open items and proactively resolve cases within the agreed SLA’s
· Identify sources and trends of functional problems to implement long-term solutions, provide user training and create guidance documents
· Provide guidance on local policy and leading practices
· Provide guidance on EY internal systems which manage our sales, risk and financial processes
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· Professional approach with a good understanding of the stakeholder’s perspective and the awareness to view issues empathetically
· Good call handling skills, with a customer service focus
· Problem solving attitude with an analytical approach coupled with the aptitude to explain solutions in an effective manner
· Resilient disposition and able to deal with challenging users
· Strong analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Time management skills and able to balance multiple responsibilities
· Keen to learn quickly, be proactive and share knowledge
· Excellent written, oral and virtual communication skills with the confidence to deliver presentations, training material and share knowledge
· Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to thrive in and adapt to a fast changing, growing and high activity environment
· Confidence to anticipate client needs and recognise issues while seeking guidance on solutions where required
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Experience working with customers remotely and working under pressure
· Ability to apply knowledge or take a fresh perspective to solve problems and issues that arise
· Time management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flexibly to deal with key priorities
· Confidence to interact well with a diverse customer base
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Sound attention to detail and be able to successfully meet deadlines
· An organised work methodology and be self-disciplined with the ability to thrive in and adapt to a fast changing, high activity environment
Ideally you’ll also:
· Have experience in a customer support role
· Be innovative, confident and creative thinker with the ability to think on your feet, use initiative and judgement to make informed decisions
· Have experience in working for a professional service or consultancy environment
What we look for:
You will be a trusted business advisor with a passion for providing exceptional client service whilst maintaining high levels of customer service for internal stakeholders.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.