As a Business Analyst in the Performance Management team at EY, you will play an important role in helping UK FS Advisory accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect our operating margin.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure key business information reported is complete, accurate and reliable
• Reports are built in an efficient way such that reporting processes run smoothly and reports are produced on time
• Offshore the production of reports to the GDS where possible
• Key representative of the Performance Management function (visible to all stakeholders for all M.I required for Advisory)
• Be able to convey and discuss data with key stakeholders (providing insights, conclusions and recommendations)
• Advise the business on improvement initiatives and presenting complex solutions in a clear and concise business language
• Identify performance trends and escalate issues where appropriate
• Reporting forward view information and business intelligence to enhance decision making and communications
• Strategize and monitor KPIs to ensure we are delivering and achieving a cost efficient business
Skills and attributes for success:
• Ability to analyse problems, design and implement solutions independently.
• Attention to detail
• Good stakeholder management skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across the business function and to tailor messages appropriately.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Customer focused and with an ability to influence at all levels, and manage customer expectations.
• Highly team oriented approach, with flexibility regarding tasks undertaken and the ability to prioritise a number of conflicting demands to meet exacting deadlines.
• Commitment and ability to work under pressure at peak times.
• Development skills - a diligent approach to report building, including logical approach to design. The ability to grasp quickly the 'in-house standard build' and develop reporting tools which comply with it. To document all work thoroughly
To qualify for the role you must have
• Very strong MS Excel skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Tibco Spotfire skills
• SQL skills
What we look for
You will have an analytical mind-set and be confident at dealing with complexity
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.