GDS Assurance ASA: Senior
We are looking for a Senior who can help manage a portfolio of clients that we support and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the GDS Assurance team supporting that client engagement. He or she will be required to have strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and coaching skills.
Key client responsibilities
Technical competencies and required skills:
· Work experience: Should have 3 to 4 year of work experience with relavnt experience in performing reviews, providing feedback and stakeholder management
· Accounting related standards: Working knowledge of audit will be an added advantage.
· Coaching skills: Should be able to coach and supervise junior team members and give constructive and timely feedback.
· Project management skills: Should be able to manage multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously, and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
· Excel: Advance excel knowledge would be an advantage, including working with large data and macros experience
· Communication skills: Should be adept at building relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explaining issues clearly, escalating and resolving problems appropriately.
· Team player: Should be able to contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges.
· The candidate will be required to work on increasingly challenging engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. The candidate will also manage small teams comprising Associates and Advanced Associates and will report to a Team Lead or Assistant Manager.