As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Your client responsibilities
· Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services
Your people responsibilities
· Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals
· Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Technical skills requirements
· Strong academic record, including a degree
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.