EY is the most globally integrated professional services organization which encompasses a separate business unit dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global market perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management , banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services to our clients.
Upon embarking on a journey with us, you will experience professional development through exposure to an array of diverse experiences, world-class learning and individual tailored coaching. This, is how we develop outstanding leaders who endeavor to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime.
Our Financial Accounting Consulting Services (FACS) team is growing exponentially, and as a senior you will play a key role in that growth. Your key role will be to drive growth by developing new and enhancing existing client relationships, lead highly skilled project teams and deliver a first class customer experience through high profile engagements. In return for helping us to build a better working world, you can expect excellent career opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
· Demonstrate basic to intermediate knowledge of complex financial accounting concepts.
· Manage projects and engagements profitably by leading the team to perform efficiently.
· Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
· Develop and maintain long-term productive client relationships and networks.
· Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
· Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the FAAS team
Skills and attributes for success
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to lead a team and develop business opportunities
· Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
· Excellent leadership and project management skills
· Able to manage multiple engagements and deadline-driven
To qualify for the role you must have
· A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
· Obtained CPA license
· At least 2 years of related work experience in audit field for insurance, banking or asset management industries.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Knowledge of current market issues in financial services in the US.
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 21 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.