As a Junior Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which Ernst & Young is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities
· Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
Your people responsibilities
· Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
· Work constructively with team
· Final year university students pursuing Finance / Economics / Accounting;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
· High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
· Self-motivated, positive attitude
· Willingness to learn
· Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
· Desire to exceed expectations
· Interest in the different fields of assurance
· User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you:
· Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
· Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
· Receive a competitive intern remuneration package Who we are
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at Ernst & Young, you'll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We'll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.