EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. This practice also has several Service Delivery Centers that are made up of high-performing US-based resources who work closely with our experienced client serving professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based Financial Services clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Data has yet to be utilized to its fullest potential. Financial institutions are looking to build smarter and more efficient ways to operate their business, through new opportunities uncovered by their data. You’ll be solving complex problems, as well as giving deliverables to our clients in the data and analytics space. With support from a highly talented team, you’ll have tremendous growth opportunities, with a focus on continuous learning and skills development to become a leader that can make significant contributions to companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be part of diverse teams of professionals with different skill set to deliver a wide range of data and analytics services. As part of that, you’ll need to be a team player with great communication skills, and have the desire to learn the technical skills required to fill the role.
Skills and attributes for success
· Collaborating, mentoring and coaching the teams with diverse skills and background
· Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
· Demonstrating ability to review own work and provide first initial review of associate analysts’ work
· Building strong relationships with your internal clients
· Participating in the monitoring of the project and providing updates on the progress
· Coding (programming) new customized software solutions using ETL
· Applying systems analysis techniques and procedures to analyze and document requirements
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's or master’s degree
· Around 1-2 years of related work experience
· Experience in computer software configuration and development with any of the following technologies: ETL Suites (Informatica, Infosphere, Ab Initio, SAP), DBMS
· Knowledge of data reporting solutions, including the ability to leverage pivoting data, graphs and charts
· Practical experience with different types of databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Access, Oracle and DB2
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· A willingness and ability to travel at 0%-25%
· Valid driver’s license in the US
· Valid passport
Ideally, you’ll also have
· A degree in computer science, information systems or related technology majors
· Certification on any database management system, any reporting or data visualization or any programming or statistical language
· Experience with Financial institutions
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals that are passionate about technology, who already have an understanding of data and are comfortable analyzing or manipulating it while generating reports for clients. You’ll also need to be able to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions, and have the willingness to learn and quickly adapt to changing requirements. On top of this, we’re looking for team players and hard workers who are not afraid to take initiative to master their craft and produce high quality work. If you have a proactive approach and want to be part of a group that continues to grow significantly, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 10 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.