· The incumbent will be responsible for responding to notices, return filing, attending hearings, visiting relevant tax office, reviewing withholding tax statements, timely compliance of deadlines and advising clients on day to day matters of income tax if needed.
· Experience in a professional consultancy firm’s Direct tax department is preferred.
· Representing clients in meetings with tax and other relevant government officials.
· Make written representations with regards to the provisions of the Tax Ordinance on the issues raised by the relevant tax authorities.
· Ensuring timely compliance of statutory deadlines for filings and / or payments by the clients, where necessary.
· Advising clients annually of tax return filing dates and requirements.
· Reviewing of withholding tax statements and filing on behalf of the clients.
· Responding to the notices and other communications received from the Tax Authorities in consultation with the clients.
· Examine the orders issued by the Tax Authorities for the clients as a result of monitoring of withholding proceedings and advice the clients thereon.
· Assist the client in preparing and submitting a communication to the Tax Authorities with regards to the payment of Advance Tax.
· Make an application and provide the required information on behalf of the client to the relevant Tax Authorities for obtaining exemption certificate.
· Advice clients in respect of the amount of tax refundable.
· Provide verbal or written advice to clients on day to day matters of routine nature relating to income tax returns, withholding provisions and invoicing requirements under the income tax law.
· 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in tax; including at least 2 years in a professional tax organization.
· Qualification: ACCA/CA (CAF Qualified)/LLB
· Strong writing, research, analytical, communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work in fast-paced professional services environment
· Time Management, good with the deadlines
· Willingness to assume additional responsibility
· Ability to take initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to build and lead dedicated client service teams