Description de l'offre
Real Estate Advisor - Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, this opportunity is for you. We are currently seeking to hire a Real Estate Advisor to join our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS).
Real Estate Advisory, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)
EY has an established Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team, dedicated to helping clients work more efficiently and effectively and strategically manage capital and transactions in a changing world, including raising, preserving, investing and optimising capital. You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY's Transaction Support Team is currently looking for a high calibre professional to join its TAS Department in Cyprus, in the Real Estate Advisory team. Our Transaction Support Team assists businesses meet specific challenges, by identifying the key drivers of revenue and profitability, identifying value adjustments, improving deal structures, mitigating risks and questioning assumptions on future performance. Through this process we improve our clients negotiating position and accelerate smooth transactions with minimal disruption.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate and assist in real estate advisory engagements, including among others market analysis, buy and sell side due diligence exercises, other acquisition and disposal advisory, asset and project valuations, cash flow modelling, real estate investment appraisals and appraisal reviews, business plan and feasibility study assessments/preparation, highest & best use studies, strategic planning relating to property transactions, preparation of go-to-market material and capital raising, and other general real estate advisory services
· Engagements may include a variety of property types/projects including; residential, office, retail, hospitality, warehouse & industrial, mixed-use, infrastructure, and special-use.
· University Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree related to Real Estate (Real Estate Management, Real Estate Finance, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other related degrees, preferably accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
· Qualified as a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) or interest in completing the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC), to qualify as a Chartered Surveyor
· Demonstrated interest in real estate markets
· Strong organisational and analytical skills, together with an ability to solve problems and provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
· Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
· Good understanding of the Cypriot real estate market
· Fluency in both verbal and written Greek and English is required
Additional Skills Required
· Up to 2-3 years of experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
· Advanced Excel and financial modelling expertise within the real estate sector
What working at EY offers
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside Cyprus.
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.