· Technical Manager of an evolving team in the R&A COE (EDS) to work on various Cloud platforms and technologies to facilitate projects in Data Management, Data Science and Machine Learning applications.
Specific Role requirements
· Must have at least 10+ Years of deep experience in handling large Datawarehouse.
· Should have 3+ Years of experience in managing Cloud Technology based projects.
· Help the team and provide expertise in the definition, design, implementation, development, control mechanism, adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards.
· Should have hands on experience in the cloud platforms for MS Azure.
· Exposure to AWS or Google Cloud etc is a plus.
· Should be able to understand and guide teams in implementation of data base and ELT concepts in Cloud using ADB, ADF, Python, pyspark, scala etc.
· Should have experience in managing projects of migration of On Prem projects to Cloud platforms.
· You will be the Lead in key technology research projects related to Cloud Service Operations.
· Should have exposure in large scale enterprise level strategy rollout projects – preferably handled in Cloud Technologies.
· Managed and have good understanding of handling projects with both structured and un-structured data. Experience in Azure Cosmos, No-SQL or Synapse is a plus.
· Good to have knowledge on with data science and machine learning concepts.
· Exposure to big data, spark, kafta is a plus.
· You will be the one who will drive innovation & research in the area of Cloud Service Operations.
· Need to work as a seasoned professional to contribute in various technical streams of Architecture, Design & Development of Cloud Service Operation Platform.
· Provide product and design level technical and functional best practices.
· Interface and communicate with the stakeholders and onsite coordinators.
· Develop analytical strategies for business using model results of predictive modelling, time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation of customers.
· Documenting and presenting work to the client. Proactively recommending and influencing changes in business decision-making.
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead.
· Capability to clearly understand and articulate a business problem and lead multiple projects with minimal support from top leadership.
Experience and Qualification:
· B Tech/Masters or Ph. D. degree in related field or MBA with strong quantitative background and adequate industry experience
· Should be at least around 10+ years of experience in Data Management, Analytics with MS Azure tech stack along with other ETL tools like SQL, SSIS, SSRS and visualizations tools like power bi etc.
· Should have understanding and experience of analytics best practices.
· Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
· Must be a team player and team leader
Your people responsibilities (For People Leading Roles)
· Building a quality culture
· Manage the performance management for the direct reports, as per the organization policies
· Expert in cross cultural stakeholder management
· Foster teamwork and lead by example
· Training and mentoring of project resources
· Mentor the team in a specific area of specialization (Azure and Other Cloud platforms enterprise wide implementation, stats modelling, machine learning, SAS/R/Python programming etc.)
Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives