Purpose of the Job:
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Support central collation and monitoring of GDS Operations KPI
· Help prepare and act on GDS Operations dashboards
· Identifying opportunities of integration in GDS operations and drawing a framework for that
· Working on defining matrix-based responsibilities of different functions [ central vs locations]
· Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
· Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
· Coordinating agendas of defined meetings of leaderships and townhalls [ CLT, ELT, functional Meetings]
· Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Prior experience of enabling operations in a multinational setup.
· Strong delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
· Strong inter-personal skills
· Good influential skills to drive results.
· Keen inclination to work on talent agenda
· Ability to drive/lead initiatives as project
· Experience working in a big multinational environment
· Highest standard of integrity and a team person
· Ability to be able to take business decisions and drive results in complex business situations
· Master Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience