EY Assignment Services is part of our People Advisory Services Global Mobility CoE team. We apply a consultative approach to support both HR and the assignee, working to align this with the client’s business objectives. We work closely with our client to design and implement service delivery models that are tailored to their needs. This model can range from the provision of the assignment documents only to full end-to-end assignment case management, including assignee advocacy and HR consultation.
As part of our continued growth strategy we are looking to recruit a Manager into the Assignment Services team. This innovative new role will focus on operational excellence as well as demonstrating the depth and breadth of our integrated service offering.
· Preparation of assignment documentation (cost estimates, balance sheets, letters of assignment, etc) including the calculation of assignment compensation
· Completion of internal process tasks, including engagement mailbox actions, coordination of GTH activities, and systems updates
· Assignee contact in relation to their assignment, with support from more experienced members of the team
· Client contact with HR to support case management and compliance, with support from more experienced members of the team
· Compliance and relocation supplier coordination
· Preparation of reporting and billing
· Support the engagement team in relation to the day-to-day operations, including awareness of the engagement financials (time spent, invoicing, etc.)
· Ability to deliver accurately to tight deadlines
· Ability to adopt a team approach and build rapport with both the client and the engagement team
· Ability to collect and interpret information
· A willingness to learn and develop technical knowledge
· An understanding of the assignment life-cycle and scope specifically relating to their client(s)
· An understanding of relocation issues and the services provided for under client policy
· An understanding of the importance of quality and Risk Management within EY
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Articulate and professional communication style
· IT literate
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.