Description de l'offre
EY provides the full range of global mobility services on a worldwide basis, including mobility programme delivery, expatriate tax and social security, immigration, coordination of moving and relocation, payroll instructions and global compensation services
EY Assignment Services is part of our People Advisory Services Global Mobility CoE team. We apply a consultative approach to support both HR and the assignee, working to align this with the client’s business objectives. We work closely with our client to design and implement service delivery models that are tailored to their needs. This model can range from the provision of the assignment documents only to full end-to-end assignment case management, including assignee advocacy and HR consultation.
As part of our continued growth strategy we are looking to recruit a Manager into the Assignment Services team. This innovative new role will focus on operational excellence as well as demonstrating the depth and breadth of our integrated service offering.
Your key responsibilities
· Preparation of assignment documentation (cost estimates, balance sheets, letters of assignment, etc) including the calculation of assignment compensation
· Completion of internal process tasks, including engagement mailbox actions, coordination of GTH activities, and systems updates
· Assignee contact in relation to their assignment, with support from more experienced members of the team
· Client contact with HR to support case management and compliance, with support from more experienced members of the team
· Compliance and relocation supplier coordination
· Preparation of reporting and billing
· Support the engagement team in relation to the day-to-day operations, including awareness of the engagement financials (time spent, invoicing, etc.)
Skills and attributes for success
· Ability to deliver accurately to tight deadlines
· Ability to adopt a team approach and build rapport with both the client and the engagement team
To qualify for the role you must have
· Ability to collect and interpret information
· A willingness to learn and develop technical knowledge
Ideally, you’ll also have
· An understanding of the assignment life-cycle and scope specifically relating to their client(s)
· An understanding of relocation issues and the services provided for under client policy
· An understanding of the importance of quality and Risk Management within EY
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Articulate and professional communication style
· IT literate
What we look for
· Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
· Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
· Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
· Change orientated with flexible approach
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.