Description de l'offre
HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organization to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services Delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organization through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centers.
Role title: Applications Coordinator
Team : Experienced Hire Recruitment Services (UK TSS)
Reporting to : Team Leader/Experienced Hire Manager
Location : Birmingham, some travel may be required
Purpose of the role
To provide crucial support to EY’s Experienced Hire Recruitment team, reviewing applications for high volume cross service line positions across the UK and developing in-depth sector specific knowledge of all EY’s service lines. You will also take responsibility for accurate application screening and monitoring of Resident Labour Market Tests (RLMT) and applicant testing on behalf of the firm’s Experienced Hire Recruitment team.
The ideal candidate will be able to
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of EY’s service lines and extensive recruitment requirements at all ranks in the relevant industry
· Communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation, particularly with key stakeholders
· Use initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive when researching service line and industry knowledge
· Influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate
· Demonstrate successful track record of process improvements and best use of technology
· Review high volume of cross service line applications to process CVs in accordance with industry specific selection criteria
· Act as a subject matter expert for complex RLMT processes on behalf of Recruitment stakeholders, keeping accurate regulatory records of candidates that fall within the RLMT date frame
· Schedule service line specific applicant testing via third party providers and reject unsuccessful candidates
· Update the firm’s recruitment systems to keep track of candidates to ensure data integrity and accurate pipeline reporting for stakeholders
· Provide the Experience Hire Recruitment team with regular updates on progress made with applicant volumes and agreed timelines
· Flexibly support team members and other UK TSS teams according to work volumes
· Contribute to wider team and stakeholder projects/initiatives
· Cover for other coordinators during planned and unplanned absence periods
· Other ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required and directed by the Team Leader
· Working to deadlines, KPIs and SLAs
This role is ideally working Wednesday to Friday but there is a degree of flexibility.
Essential experience and qualifications
· A knowledge of the professional services industry
· Proven recruitment administration and screening experience, working to high volumes and juggling conflicting priorities
· Strong proven customer service experience and a professional telephone manner
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with routine tasks
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages
· Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent
Would suit someone from an agency background looking to move in house.