EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The responsibility for this role is to customize and implement solutions centered around Artificial Intelligence technologies - predominantly natural language processing and information extraction. This role will be based out of Poland and will be part of a larger organization at EY (CT AI) which conceptualizes & develops AI/ML solutions and then pushes them to the market. Client facing, this role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to travel.
Your key responsibilities:
· Be intimately familiar with all solutions developed by CT AI
· Customize, configure and productionize these solutions with our clients
· Monitor and update machine learning models in production.
· Deploy and productionize ML models and data pipelines
· Advise on system architecture, connectivity, security
· Support AI solution development tasks
· Stay up to date on the latest trends & technologies in MLOps and AI / ML on the market
· Works independently and requires limited supervision; excels as an individual contributor as part of a team of scientists and software engineers.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Strong experience in software development in Python (3+ years)
· Min. 1/2 years of experience within AI/ML
· Experience in modern software development including Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD
· Experience with MLOps and DataOps tooling (Azure Machine Learning, Google AI, DVC) is a plus
· Understand the fundamentals of deep learning and machine learning, e.g. over-fitting, IID data
· Understand the fundamentals of NLP
· Experience with machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Spacy, NLTK and other open source libraries is a plus
· Prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction and text analytics is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to travel
· Master degree in computer science, engineering, statistics/mathematics or a related field preferred
What we look for:
We look for high-flyers with passion ready to build AI/ML world with us.
What working at EY offers:
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.