At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies, data platforms and advanced data analytics solution systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. We go beyond strategy and provide end to end design, build and implementation of real life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
We are looking for a AI Cloud Engineer within the DnA team in our Singapore office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
· Project delivery: lead design and development of AI applications
· Pre-Sales: Demo and asset creation
· Support community development
· Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
· Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
· Exceptional communication, documentation and presentation skills and stakeholder management experiences
· Past experience in business intelligence, data warehousing/platform, and data strategy projects
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 5 years’ experience in developing traditional data science applications
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing AI applications in NLP, computer vision, text and speech recognition
· developed applications using AI cognitive services from any of the cloud providers – AWS, Azure, GCP
· developed applications leveraging common open source model architectures in any of the following domains
· NLP – BERT, GPT-2,
· Computer vision – YOLO
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Deployed AI applications using cloud native technologies like microservices, containers
· worked in a Services set-up or Product development environment
· Team leadership experience
What we look for
· Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
· An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy.
Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.