EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Recognizing the changing and fast-paced professional landscape, you will work with our clients to enhance their sourcing, procurement, vendor management and spend management capabilities through digital technologies. You will support client teams and engagement leadership to bring our broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the finance and operations function. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in Business, Technology, Strategy and Risk to execute on our latest solutions to not only improve operational efficiencies, but to enhance the changing roles of the CFO and CPO indispensable partners tasked with providing better business insights, profitability and performance measurement.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Support client engagement teams at a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and participate in business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
· Serve in an execution role to deliver our latest solutions and capabilities including operational improvement, profitability management, finance function activities and business integration.
· Advise clients on a variety of business process issues that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities. Use business process, organizational and technology capabilities and knowledge across several of the following focus areas
Participate in engagement management and execution as well as client relationship building and management
Skills and attributes for success
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in areas related to third-party management, meaning sourcing, contract management, procurement, vendor management, spend management and accounts payable. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
· Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
· Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
· Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of related work experience;
· At least 2 years of experience being part of procurement transformations, ideally with some exposure to the market leading solutions e.g. Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur, Coupa, Ivalua, GEP.
· Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
· Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to process transformations and implementations in sourcing, procurement, contract management or vendor management
· Experience managing multiple business stakeholders as part of the internal fulfillment of the procurement function
Ideally, you’ll also have
· A bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree focusing on engineering, supply chain, and/ or business
· Approximately 3 years of recent supply chain or procurement consulting experience
· Experience with at least one full cycle implementation ofAriba, Fieldglass, Concur, Coupa, or SaaS on-premise based solutions
What we look for
We are looking for the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performers in the past have demonstrated deep knowledge of the financial services marketplace, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and an ability to adapt and collaborate in changing circumstances. If you are someone who has an appetite to stay abreast of current business and industry trends, develop in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge and demonstrate the ability to assimilate new knowledge, then this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
· A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
· An excellent team of senior mentors and colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.