Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an internationally connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What to expect
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
EY is looking for engaged and enthusiastic Java Software Engineers interested in solving complex challenges for clients. As a Software Engineer at EY, you will take responsibility for the design, development, testing, and implementation of enterprise solutions that meet mission-critical needs for our clients. In addition, you will have the opportunity to explore new technologies and products through research and development efforts.
To qualify for the role you must have:
· 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Java/J2EE and object-oriented programming
· Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
· Experience with web application standards and technologies – Java, J2EE, JSF, JDBC, XML, XSLT, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
· Exposure to one or more of the following application servers – Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
· Familiarity with SQL and relational (MS-SQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.) or NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) databases
· Exposure with one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ivy, Puppet or Chef
· Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical filed from a top school
· Travel may be required
· Experience with any of the following:
· IAM, IAG or PAM solutions
· Cloud or DevOps technologies
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Plus, we offer
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.