Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organizations to grow, innovate, protect and optimize their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled Organisations. We help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues in the areas of business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, business and/or IT GRC, continuous monitoring, vendor and contract risk management, Program Risk Management, Enterprise Risk Management, and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.
· Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
· Support risk workshops designed for stakeholders to facilitate decision making.
· Support program risk and program management office objectives or initiatives for client engagements (EY projects) and client transformation/ implementation programs.
· Perform risk assessments and propose and/or facilitate risk management or remediation actions.
· Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
· Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
· Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
· Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
· Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
· Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
· Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
To qualify for the role you must have
· Undertaking adegree in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Strong understanding of risk management processes risk identification, risk assessment, risk mitigation. Facilitation of risk assessment workshops.
· Understanding of reporting requirements
· Practical experience and understanding of technology and business processes in providing related risk assurance and advisory considerations
· Strong project management skills
· Professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Prince2 Professional or PMP certified
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
· Detailed resume
· Latest unofficial or official university transcript
· NRIC or student pass (foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EYCareersSingapore
Connect with us on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal