At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Administration Intern _ Hanoi Office
Your key responsibilities
You are responsible for providing administrative support, being in charge of document production and handling of outgoing and incoming correspondence and other admin request.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Conscientious, service and customer-oriented
· Good command of English is an advantage
· Self-motivated, proactive and well-organized
· Attention to details, careful and trustworthy
· Good computer literacy (MS Word/Excel)
What we look for
· Last year university students or fresh graduates with major in Business Administration or related degree
· No years experience required. College or bachelor degree.
· Full time working for 6 months
What working at EY offers
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.