Will you seize this opportunity?
At EY Belgium, our dynamic actuarial team is continuing to grow. We have built a strong reputation as leading actuarial advisor offering a wide range of advice to our clients. Currently, we have opportunities for talented professionals with employee benefits expertise at different levels, from Senior Consultant (junior) to Manager level (experienced). By working together with teams of experts, you will broaden your technical skills as well as your consulting experience, and bring your career to the next level.
What will you do?
You will work on engagements related to pensions & retirement matters, involving a wide range of corporate clients.You will be involved in:
· Pension plan design and improvements
· Legislative support
· Financial advice to pension funds in order to improve their return on investment, and to monitor their accounting & actuarial risks.
· Advise on accounting valuations,
· Conduct actuarial valuations as part of Due Diligences and contribute toMerger & Acquisition s
· Contribute to workshops and trainings to clients and other professionals in the area of expertise
· Audit support
What does EY Offer?
· You will join a young and dynamic team recognized in Belgium and beyond for its actuarial expertise, a team that is genuinely passionate about what they do and love to work together
· You get have the opportunity to develop your career path and a broad network on the market
· You will work closely with colleagues from other EY service lines like Financial Audit, Transaction support, etc.
· You will get the opportunity to build your career within a leading global advisory and audit firm
· We offer extensive (international) trainings, both on technical matters and soft skills
· You will have an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, interesting net allowances, and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, and much more)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated individuals with experience with employee benefits/pension & retirement sector in an insurance company, a professional services company and/or financial industry environment. The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong academic background (Master degree in Actuarial Sciences)
· Between 2 to 10 years of professional experience in an actuarial-oriented position, ideally with a first exposure to consulting
· Depending on experience, a first or solid understanding of accounting issues related to employee benefits matters
· Experience with programing languages (Microsoft VBA, R, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills, with fluency in Dutch and/or French and a proficient level of English
· A global mindset, and the drive to work in international teams, across border!
Why join the EY actuarial team?
You will be part of a group of experts, recognized in Belgium and beyond, a team genuinely passionate about what they do. You will work closely with colleagues from other service lines, such as audit and transaction, as well as risk and legal. You will get the opportunity to build your career within a leading global advisory and audit firm.