EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing global IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The Credential Protection Security Analyst will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and security of an Active Directory forest supporting multiple enterprise forests . The Analyst will be responsible for protecting the highly privileged accounts and their associated credentials. The analyst will also work with team members to enhance security monitoring tools with contextual information. The analyst must be able to review vulnerability scans and provide an assessment of the vulnerabilities as they relate to the environment. The analyst will review various sources for security information and threats and determine the potential impact to the environment. Risk assessment techniques are a plus.
Your key responsibilities:
· Ability to manage and maintain a highly secured Active Directory forest infrastructure
· Ability to troubleshoot common Windows and Active Directory issues
· Ability to locate and assimilate new information to provide context for security events
· Identifies and resolves complex issues on the engagement/ project, demonstrating a broad technical skillset.
· Strong understanding of security incident/ problem and change management and vulnerability management processes
· Daily health check of security platforms and publishing health check report
· Execute Maintenance Procedures to keep the security systems patched and up to date
What we look for:
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
· 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the following:
· Active Directory configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
· Windows Server platform administration, including knowledge of 2012 R2/2016/2019 core
· Scripting and writing PowerShell Cmdlets
· Reviewing security events and threats
· Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol stack
· Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
· Open to work flexible schedule as needed to provide 24x7 support coverage
· Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management system desired
What working at EY offers:
· Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
· Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
· Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
· Modern and well located office in Wroclaw with fresh work environment
· Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
· Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.