EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clientsfrom allover the world.
This role is responsible for multi country Corporate/ Group Accounting process including General Ledger, Balance Sheet reconciliation and month end processes.
Your key responsibilities:
· Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books, reconciliations and reporting
· Identify client requirements by gaining thorough understanding of business process and operations
· Adhere to defined processes and timelines on reports and schedules.
· Update dash board to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
· Provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
Skills and attributes for success:
· 1-3 years of experience in accounting; shared service General Ledger (GL)
· Basic knowledge of tax and accounting processes, accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP)
· Very good English;
· Very good French or Dutch
· Very good knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP experience is preferred but not mandatory)
· Experience in a shared service center
· Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteriaabove, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark