This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing managed service team within EY. This is a new team which is being formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service. The role will be based in the UK&I Delivery Centre and focused on delivering client services.
Your key responsibilities
The role will involve;
· Ensure all bookkeeping activity for multiple clients has been completed in accordance with the clients schedule
· Preparation of financial and management Accounts, accordance with the clients schedule
· Preparation of tax compliance reporting for multiple corporate clients
· Develop, build and maintain relationships with clients
· Be a proactive member of the EY Service Delivery Team
· Identifying and resolving any errors as appropriate
· Performing other related duties as required
· Learning to quickly understand and use several different finance management software applications
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals who are recently qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA with experience in either industry or practise.
To qualify for the role you must have
· Ability to build rapport and relationships with individuals at all levels irrespective of background
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
· Aptitude to be service orientated and appreciation for what it means to be client-facing and represent our Firm in everything that you do - Capable of performing under pressure
· Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
· Inquisitive and analytical
· Flexible and adaptable
· To be IT literate and receptive to new IT developments
· Keen to face new challenges and learn new skills
· You must be eligible to work in the UK.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.