Accountant Intern as of September 2021 (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our ACR Team
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
· You will help the team to:
· Prepare Luxembourg and international financial statements with a profound understanding of the legal and economic aspects of the tax structure in place
· Prepare finance and accounting report packages tailored to our clients' and/or their investor’s needs
· Prepare our clients’ corporate tax and VAT returns
· Assure the administrative follow-up of companies with regard to their financial reporting and tax compliance obligations and to further develop your client relationships
To learn more about our service offerings, please visitWhat you can do here .
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world .
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
· Qualifications : eligibility requirements include the following:
· You are pursuing a Bachelor or a Master in Accounting, finance or in economics
· You are rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of files and tasks in a timely manner
· You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience with Sage accounting software would be an asset
· You have strong financial/accounting and analytical skills
· You are flexible, dynamic with excellent communication skills and have a real team spirit
· You are personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve yourself
· You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
· Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
· Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
· A first HR Call
· An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront