We’re looking for an Account Coordinator to join our Markets Leadership Team.
To support Sector Leaders, Client Service Partners and Account Sales Executives in driving revenues on designated accounts and / or industry Sector through facilitating and driving account management, planning and / or Sector market support.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Coordinate, assist in preparation and actively participate in Account Team meetings with particular emphasis on account planning meetings. Facilitate meetings as appropriate. In conjunction with the Client Service Partner and Sales Executive, own the Account Plan and other planning materials, and ensuring they are regularly reviewed against established milestones and targets
· Maintain and communicate a list of significant tasks resulting from Account Team meetings and ensure follow up on all actions
· Understands clients' strategy, issues, culture, challenges considering the impact on account management
· Develop the ASQ (Assessment of Service Quality) annual plan in conjunction with the account team and arrange the set-up of the planned ASQ interviews
· Understands key client relationships including their strength and quality, the background of key individuals and frequency of interaction
· Demonstrate risk-awareness in day to day activities
· Ensure account independence protocols are fully adhered to
· Capture all pursuits / sales information from pursuit leaders
· Monitor and update all pursuits, sales and losses information from pursuit leaders
· Tracking of Sector sales campaigns
· Ensuring Sales and Engagements standard are adhered to Retain planning
· WIP & ERP reporting
· Maintenance or the Sector Knowledge Database
· Coordination of Away days, Client Events
· Ad hoc Sector projects
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· Preferably, related work experience, ideally, in financial or professional services organization
· Strong computer skills including basic business software (Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Lotus Notes and Internet.
· Ability to quickly and easily create/ gather/ manipulate/ analyse data from a variety of sources
· Demonstrable ability to facilitate the identification and shaping of opportunities across Service Lines.
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Professional, confident and outgoing
· Confidence to network with clients and host events
· A robust and resilient disposition
Ideally you’ll also have:
· Commercially curious and creative
· Ability to function as part of a team
· Organised and self-disciplined
· Calm and capable - able to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
· High degree of accuracy
What we look for:
You will be an experienced Trusted Business Advisor with a passion for providing exceptional client service to your stakeholders whilst maintaining high levels of financial management. You will work closely with many stakeholders across the business so the ability to build strong and effective relationships will be key.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.