Exceptional EY experience, It’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
Assurance professionals play a vital role in the economy by providing companies, investors and regulators with confidence about the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. But assurance skills are not limited to audit or to finance. Assurance professionals also help clients make informed decisions about environmental policies, governance and management systems and fraud investigation. Our services include auditing, financial accounting advisory service, and fraud investigation and disputes services.
Your key responsibilities
· Examine a company’s financial statement and test their reliability
· Get to know the business and assess processes/controls used to produce the financial statement
· Understand business drivers, associated risks and their potential effect on financial statement accounts
What we look for
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study
· Excellent written and spoken English and/or Chinese
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
· Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
Internship period: Immediate to May 2021
What working at EY offers
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.