What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
A career as unique as you are. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Every year we look to our graduates to step up and make a real difference.
That means facing complex challenges and speaking up when you have big ideas. In return you can expect plenty of coaching from your managers and mentors, along with an extensive formal learning program. We’ll also support you in achieving a professional qualification relevant to your career path and ambitions.
As a sophisticated global business, we understand the importance of maintaining an innovative Assurance team, with the ability to predict and react to anything the market has to offer. As an EY Assurance Graduate, you’ll play a key role in that right from the start, working on live projects with all the support you need to grow into an EY future leader.
What we look for
We are interested in individuals with strong accounting skills and the ability to build relationships — even across culture and language barriers. We will look to you for fresh ideas and perspectives, so you’ll always beexpected to speak up with your opinions and questions. Are you ready to join a diverse team of professionals in one of the most respected global businesses around?
At EY, bursaries are awarded to individuals who we believe have the commitment to qualify as a Chartered Accountant and an academic record which indicates the ability to do so with due regard to financial need.
We are committed to growing and transforming the Chartered Accountancy profession. And importantly, we believe in your development from school, through university and into the world of work.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· Believe in teaming. You won’t be alone on your journey when you have a private recruiter. Teaming is one of our Core Values so we will be right there with you, celebrating your successes, supporting you during exams and answering questions through campus Smart Sessions or TLC calls.
· See what EY all is about through our holiday programmes and get to meet some of those really smart people we keep talking about.
· Be proudly EY and get branded EY kit like hoodies and other EY gear.
· Navigate through life with our series of live online events, EY representatives will provide insights and valuable knowledge to help you.
What you can expect
We are looking for those who share our values and real commitment to building a better working world to join us. Therefore, it’s important that you have done your research about our company and are clear as to why you are choosing to join us.
· Attach a copy of your CV, ID and most recent academic transcript
· An EY recruiter and bursary coordinator will contact you for further information.
· Upon receipt of all information and documents, your application will be reviewed.
· Should you meet the bursary academic criteria, a recruiter will contact you for a virtual video interview.
· If your interview is successful, you will be offered at training contract (if you are not yet signed with EY) and then you will be offered a bursary agreement.