EY-Consulting– O9 Manufacturing Planning – Senior Consultant (7-10 yrs)
We’re looking for Senior Consultant (Functional) with expertise on O9 Manufacturing Planning Solutions (Demand/S&OP/ESP/ Fulfilment/IO & Scheduling tools) to join our consulting Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
· Responsible for O9 Manufacturing Planning solutions (Demand/S&OP/ESP/ Fulfilment/IO & Scheduling tools) with good functional / domain understanding.
· Lead implementation, configurations, testing, training, knowledge transfer and documentation activities.
· Deliver high quality client solutions that meet and exceed client/EY expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
· Manage client solution delivery, including defining project approach, motivating project teams, monitoring, managing project risks, managing client and EY key stakeholders and successfully delivering client solutions.
· Identifying new business opportunities, including building strong client relations, understanding client needs and EY solution offerings, communicating client opportunities to EY leadership, and helping develop client opportunities.
Skills and attributes for success
· Gather Business requirements/ lead design discussions with customer & business teams
· Work on Proposal and RFP’s
· Analyse business requirements and Perform Fit-Gap Analysis
· Develop detailed solution design based on business requirements
· Strong expertise in detailed configuration and testing of O9 planning tools
· Assist customer/business teams during UAT phase
· Prepare and Review project documentations
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Functional expertise in areas of Demand/ Supply planning, Inventory planning and S&OP
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in O9 planning tools: Demand/S&OP/ESP/ Fulfilment/IO & Scheduling tools
· Prior experience in end to end O9 planning implementations
· Understanding of O9 functional and technical architecture
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experiences as SCM planner and responsibilities delivering projects in Supply Chain Management, Planning & Logistics domain.
· Knowledge of other leading SCM planning tools like Kinaxis/Blue Yonder/Anaplan or others
· Working experience with Onsite & Offshore delivery model environment is preferred.
· Engaging with business partners and IT to understand requirements from various parts of an organization to drive the design, programming execution, and UAT for future state capabilities within the platform.
· Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines
· Good understanding of outsourcing and off shoring, building win/win strategies and contracts with suppliers
What we look for
· Consulting experience, including assessments and implementations
· Functional and technical Experience O9 Planning
· Documenting requirements and processes (e.g. Process flows)
· Working collaboratively in a team environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Willingness to travel
· MBA and/or professional certification (e.g. CSCP, CPIM) preferred.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.