We are specialised in selling properties in the French Alps and looking to recruit an intern to join their successful property team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has admin experience, who has some kind of knowledge or passion for the ski industry and who would like to know more about the French property market. Suitable for a graduate with some office experience who is enthusiastic, adaptable and can work with minimal supervision. This role plays an important part within the property team; you are key to the running of the department as you need to know what it going on at all times and support the 4 other team members as required.
Our London office is located in South Kensington, very close to the tube station and they also have an office in France in the ski resort of Les Arcs 1950. Their properties are carefully selected and their expert reputation in this field makes them one of the best ski property specialists in the industry.
Daily tasks include:
• Updating the information, photographs and descriptions on their website
• Sending brochures and paperwork to clients when requested
• Keeping their social media network updated
• Updating internal availability lists of the properties they have for sale
• Answering and forwarding/transferring phone calls
• Taking messages
You will also be an active member of the property team and as such your role will include a variety of other tasks:
• Preparing marketing emails and newsletters
• Blogging, writing Twitter and Facebook updates for the company
• Keeping client and resort files organised and up-to-date
• Booking travel trips for the sales and management teams
• Taking part in company events/team trips when necessary
As well as working alongside an international property company, you will also gain/develop a number of transferrable skills, including:
• Confidence in the professional use of social media platforms
• The ability to set and achieve personal goals, while working successfully within a team
• The ability to multi task, prioritise and organize your workload
• Insight into online marketing, advertising and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Personal initiative and problem solving abilities
• The capacity to cope with pressure and deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• A confident telephone manner
• Effective written and spoken communication skills
• Experience in general office administration, accounts and sales
• Customer relations skills
• The confidence to take responsibility for your own actions and the actions of others
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 09h00 to 17h30 although flexibility will be required during busy periods.
The role is busy and extremely diverse. They are a very small, friendly and informal office, so you will be supported every step of the way.
The ideal candidate needs to be highly organised, have a good eye for detail and enjoy multitasking. A strong and fluent command of the English language (both written and spoken) is essential and any French language skills would be advantageous.