Date: Aug 21, 2018
We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
· Review project planning inputs.
· Build project milestone templates.
· Monitor, maintain and improve performance.
· Financial Admin:Month end financial corrections eg RUC adjustment breakdowns/HW and Services WIP identification and Management/Exceptional PR requests including liaison with Customer and ASP’s
· Logistics Support:General Logistics support for Annual leave/Sick cover and short term overloads.
· Project Support Office responsibilities / Supporting CPM's
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in terms of Financial Admin and Logistics support
· SAP knowledge desirable
· Must be highly proficient in use of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, index/match, etc).
· Proactive resolution of issues, verbally interfacing with internal/external teams as required
· Willingness to take ownership of issues and drive resolution
· Understanding/experienced in Rollout Projects
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Coventry || SharedServ
Req ID: 253351