Description de l'offre
Date: Sep 13, 2018
The Executive Assistant will provide a high degree of administrative support to the Head of Marketing and Communitations, together with the leadership team.
As a self-motivated and driven individual, the successful candidate will be thinking one step ahead to identify tasks and activities that need to be undertaken. Able to demonstrate a strong ability to organise work, the role holder will also be able to structure their work in order to optimise administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the Head of MC&G to focus on the marketing, communications and government challenges.
The EA will contribute to and coordinate different projects and events as required. They will be expected to communicate and liaise directly with staff, customers and customer’s EA/PAs and present the professional face of Ericsson. The role will also require the role holder to provide an oversight to and support in the successful delivery of internal events, AEM, Sales Kick Off, Off-sites and Customer events.
The EA will support and inform the business about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. With strong powerpoint skills, the EA will be expected to prepare and edit presentations, raise purchase orders and manage relationships with some key suppliers. Other related tasks will also need to undertaken on an ad-hoc basis.
In organising the diary, travel and activities being undertaken by the Head of MC&G, the EA will also need to be fully competent in the administrative IT systems whenever needed. This will extend to authorising orders, invoices, managing expenses and other actions, such as HR ITM requests in line with authorisation policies and routines.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
· Full organisation, diary & task management for Head of MC&G to ensure maximum productivity.
· Ability to liaise directly with suppliers, customers and customer PA/EA counterparts.
· Support with use of all Ericsson administrative tools & processes
· Efficiently organise all travel arrangements, worldwide
· Manage and coordinate events as required including sales conferences, customer events, workshops & training seminars
· Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines, systems and ways of working to maximise the efficiency of the team.
· Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organisation
· Strong understanding of business
· Excellent organisational and project mgt skills for event management.
· Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
· Good Ericsson knowledge
· Good understanding of communication technology and IT office applications.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated with a high degree of drive & energy
· Good presentation skills with strong powerpoint skills
· Excellent time management
· Ability to work as part of a team and on their own with little direction
· Strong customer skills
· Following instruction and procedures
· Working with people at all levels in the organisation
· Adapting and responding to change
· Planning and organising
· Persuading and influencing
This role will be located in the UK, Reading
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 254585