Date: Jun 19, 2018
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part from our customer legacy.
Main accountabilities – you will:
· You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration
· Execute integration and migration work
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· You will work to identify and drive improvements
· Post project activities
· E2e technical understanding
· Execute test
· Scripting & coding
· Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
· Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
· Min years of experience: 5; proven experience in integration
· Domain experience: BSS; Charging System, ECE/IN, e-Care, ESB, NgCRS
· Cloud and Virtualization: Virtualization/vmware medium knowledge mandatory
· Scripting knowledge
· Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus configuration and integration and telco billing are an advantage
· Creating & innovating
· Applying expertise & technology
· Analytical learning and researching skills
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
· Ericsson Technical Certifications
· Cisco Certifications
· Availability to work on call, overtime
What we offer
· We will value your competences
· You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
· You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
· You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
· You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
· Work from home and flexible work schedule
· Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
· You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.